This course is designed to give users an understanding and the skills to troubleshoot Windows 10. In this course, students will become familiar with the troubleshooting process and available tools including the Task Manager, Resource Monitor, Performance Monitor, Reliability History, Event Viewer, and Steps Recorder. Students will be able to troubleshoot the boot process and drivers, resolve BCD and Hard Drive boot issues, as well as driver issues. Students will troubleshoot login and user profile issues, and resolve broken trust issues, troubleshoot network issues, resolve DHCP and DNS issues, troubleshoot group policies, Direct Access, and work with data loss issues.This course aligns with the CAP Body of Knowledge and should be approved for 4.25 recertification points under the Technology and Information Distribution content area. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of completion of the course to obtain your certificate.
Intellezy collaborates with organizations to help implement and adopt technology to its full potential. Our online videos include 250+ courses designed to educate and empower individuals.
Our library, recognized by top influencers such as The Craig Weiss Group, Training Industry and eLearning Journal, provides dynamic and task-focused videos, quick reference guides, and assessments right at your fingertips, right when you need them.
- Use the Troubleshooting Tools
- Troubleshoot the Boot Process and Drivers
- Troubleshoot the Logon Process and User Profile Issues
- Troubleshoot Networking Issues
- Troubleshoot Network Resource Access Issues
- Troubleshoot Group Policies
- Troubleshoot Direct Access
- Troubleshoot Lost Data
- Knowledge of Windows 10 end user and Networking Skills
- Student who want to expand their knowledge of Windows 10